Area Transportation Options
Getting to Sequim is easy and there are a lot of options to choose from.
- Sequim is a wonderful place to visit by private airplane, it has an FBO. Sequim Valley Airport with 3500-foot runway and fueling station. Contact them at (360) 683-4444.
- Taxi service to and from the airport is available from Sun Taxi. Contact them at (360) 683-1872.
- Greyhound Line services Sequim and Port Angeles to and from Seatac airport. Call ahead for the schedule and reservations at (360) 417-0700.
- In addition, door-to-door SeaTac airport shuttle service to and from eastern Jefferson and all of Clallam Counties by reservation is available, along with private hire service throughout the area, from Rocket Transportation. Contact them at (360) 683-8087.
- Public bus service throughout Clallam County is provided by Clallam Transit. Contact them at (800) 858-3747. Note: All Clallam Transit buses have front bike racks. Clallam Transit now provides service to and from the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal with a stop in Sequim on the Strait Shot.
- Traveling from the Seattle area, Washington State Ferries are available.
- Traveling from Victoria, British Columbia, take the Coho Ferry and passenger and car ferry that runs between Port Angeles and Victoria. A rental car agency is directly across from the terminal.
- John Wayne Marina operated by the Port of Port Angeles is located on the western shore of Sequim Bay. It is a full-service marina with a restaurant and 22 transient slips. For reservations, please call (360) 417-3440.